What are the Technology Tasks?
The Technology Tasks module is the source that helps businesses announce their technological challenges and requests to create a pool of IT solutions from the market.
How it works?
1. Create a technology task on the Astana Hub platform.
2. Afterward, within 5 working days, Your technology takes will go through the moderation stage in accordance with the established Terms.
3. After successful moderation, your technology task will be published on the Astana Hub platform in the Technology Tasks tab
4. The task publication period is 14 calendar days.
5. You can review the received solutions in your personal account on the Astana Hub portal.
How many times can I submit a technology task for publication?
There are no restrictions on submitting technological tasks in our module, you can submit until you find a solution.
Can I increase the publication period of a technology task?
Yes, the task publication period is 14 calendar days from the publication date. You can independently extend the publication period in your personal account.
Can I update (repeat) a technological task?
Yes, you can update (republish and/or extend) any technological task in your personal account.
My solution was rejected , can I resubmit it?
Unfortunately not. According to the Publication Rules, a technological task is an individual request and the Applicants decided to approve or reject the decision to their technology tasks based on their personal criteria.
My solutions was rejected, can I submit my solution to another technology task?
Of course, according to the Publication Rules, a technological task is an individual request and the Applicants decided to approve or reject the decision to their technology tasks based on their personal criteria. Their individual criteria do not apply to the announcement of other technical tasks that are placed in the module.